It’s no secret we all love friday. Plus, it’s our favorite day of the week.
So I thought about giving it a shot at writing a list of the ten things that make friday my favorite day of the week.
here’s a list of ten things I love about friday:
1. The day after friday is a weekend which means I get to spend my friday night doing whatever I like. (When I say “whatever I like”, i meant binge watching all my fave series or watching movies) 😋💅🏻
2. My parents don’t have to complain for me to study that night. So, yahooo
3. NO MATH CLASS. 🎉
4. It’s a holy day for us muslims ☺️.
5. Class schedule is shorter.
6. Longer sleep at friday night. I honestly value sleep more than anything. If there was , like, a contest where people compete with the duration of their sleep then I’d probably get close to first place.
7. No chemistry class. (I don’t really hate the subject, it is ,in fact, interesting. I just get bored with my chem teacher a lot 😁)
8. It seriously feels refreshing when I wake up at friday morning than other days of the week. I dunno, it’s always been like that for me. (Is it just me or..?)
9. I get to watch ‘We Bare Bears’ at cartoon network at nine to ten even though it’s past my bedtime (you’re probably wondering why I still have a ‘bedtime’, yeah me too) since it’s friday night.
10. AND lastly I get to spend a lot of time with Kylo, our dog. 💙
..So yeah, that’s probably every little thing I love about friday. They mean a lot to me especially the ‘sleep’ part of the day 😂
Well, luck to your fridays! Das iz all